Hi Justin,
thanks for fast reply!

I'm sorry but I'm rookie on Tomcat.
What I've written is what happens, i.e. when I try to connect
to Tomcat server typing localhost address (http://localhost:port)
all works. If I type in the browser my IP address (http://myIP:port)
the server doesn't accept any connections.

Either is my mistake or there is a configuration setting
that forces Tomcat to accept connection only from localhost
(e.g. a security option).

However If you want I could post my Tomcat Configuration Files.

Thanks,
Andrea