From: Tim Funk [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 15:52:31 -0400
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: sendRedirect still does not handle mailto correctly

1) Download this file: (The patched revision from CVS)
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/coyot
e/src/java/org/apache/coyote/tomcat4/CoyoteResponse.java?rev=1.38
2) Put $CATALINA_HOME/common/lib/*.jar, $CATALINA_HOME/server/lib/*.jar in
your CLASSPATH for compiling
3) javac -d $CATALINA_HOME/server/classes CoyoteResponse.java
4) restart tomcat
5) Done

-Tim