From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2005 7:40 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Has anyone used Tomcat 5.5.9 connecting to MS SQL Server using
JNDI?

> From: Wylie, Ian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: Has anyone used Tomcat 5.5.9 connecting to MS
> SQL Server using JNDI?
>
> In my opinion the people who develop Tomcat should provide an
> example of JNDI for ALL major databases.

Question:  How much have YOU contributed to Tomcat?  The people that
work on it are all volunteers, donating their time, energy, and skills
to the project.  It seems a bit presumptious for any of us
non-contributors to tell volunteers what they "should" be doing.  Asking
would be appropriate, but in this particular instance, the number of
database variations extant makes that extremely difficult.  Once you do
get the configuration working, submitting a doc update with your
findings would certainly be appreciated.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.