Hi, Jon,

Thank for your quick response.

Here is more log messages:

ERROR
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost].[/icommunity].[jsp].invoke:704
- Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problems:
        The import org.jdom cannot be resolved
        Document cannot be resolved to a type

        at
com.sun.syndication.io.SyndFeedInput.<init>(SyndFeedInput.java:21)
        at
com.xxx.web.rss.NewsFeedComponentController.doPerform(NewsFeedComponentController.java:39)
ERROR
org.apache.struts.taglib.tiles.InsertTag.doEndTag:920
- ServletException in
'/WEB-INF/jsp/news/content1.jsp': Unresolved
compilation problems:
        The import org.jdom cannot be resolved
        Document cannot be resolved to a type

javax.servlet.ServletException: Unresolved compilation
problems:
        The import org.jdom cannot be resolved
        Document cannot be resolved to a type

        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:848)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:781)
        at
org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.jsp.news.content1_jsp._jspService(org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.jsp.news.content1_jsp:64)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:97)

Try to resolve this problem, I have insert an immport
statement in the content1.jsp file as

<%@ page import='org.jdom.*' %>

That doesn't make any difference.