Hello,

I am using Tomcat5.0.28. When I try to run my web application, I got

exception

root cause

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

How can I solve this problem? I tried to uninstall tomcat5 as service
using "service.bat remove" and tried to reinstall it as service in
Windows XP. How can I add option like "-xmx512M" into service.bat? Or
How can I increase the heap size?

I added this statement into Catalina.bat "set JAVA_OPTS=-Xmx512m". It
works. But When I run tomcat5.0 as server it still does not work.

Thanks,

Yun Yang