Hi Aftab,

In my experiance JSP 2.0 examples were working
properly. But for the servlet deployment to be
successful u shud give the servlet and servlet-mapping
elements in the appln's web.xml file for all the
servlet in the appln.

But if u are using linux all works fine without
web.xml also.

With Regards,
Litty Preeth