hello!

I'm trying to configure two webapps (slide and jetspeed2) for single-sign-on in the same tomcat instance. Both apps use JAAS and come with their own JAAS login modules. Is it possible to configure these (any?) two apps to share login info with JAAS. I started reading the JAAS docs recently and I tried putting the two login modules into one JAAS login context, but that does not seem to work, because the login module classes won't instantiate properly due to dependencies to their respective webapps.

Can SSO be achieved without having the apps share one login context?
Will I have to write my own login module(s)?
Should I use a (completely) different approach to get SSO?

Thanks for any help/advice.

Edmund