The net effect is that users have to re-login, but there is no down time. They
get bounced, but can immediately log back in.

Right now, startup time for my hosted machine is running in the area of 5
minutes. So, I'm eliminating a 5 minute startup cycle.

I'm running 60 virtual hosts on one machine (P3 600). I'll be moving to a P4
3.0GHz this weekend, but I hope to get up to 200 virtual hosts per machine.

Any way you cut it, startup time is a killer.