Hi,

This is not mandated by the Servlet specification. What you *could* do is write
a servlet that is mapped in web.xml and set init parameters for that servlet.
Also set the load-on-startup to 1. Then in the servlet init method you can
extract the init parametes and call System.setProperty for each.

Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Registered in England: No 2582055
Registered in Australia: No 082 851 474