Thanks, that's good to know, it must be something to do with my environment.
Are you saying then that you did not have to copy any JDT jars into your
deployer? How have you setup Ant? In any specific manner?

Best, Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Registered in England: No 2582055
Registered in Australia: No 082 851 474