Create a file setenv.sh in $CATALINA_HOME/bin
set your JAVA_OPTS in there.

gaurav wrote:

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail contains confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error)please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, use or distribution of the material in
this e-mail is strictly forbidden.