this is a good idea, and I try these multiples, I get two IP, like this :

IPA:80 = IPServer:80 (IIS server)
IPB:80 = IPServer:8443(Tomcat Server but SSL port)

So I tried to setup tomcat, by add IPB in all connector and in host.
But it doesn't work...

Can this work's ?
The real question is : IPB must point on SSL(8443) or on 8080 ?
If I want my user only to authentifiate by https and navigate with http?

any helps welcome.