Hi
 I'm having a problem reclaiming connections in my database connection pool.
I'm using the standard db conn pooling with Tomcat 5.5.9 with MySQL.
 I release the connection as well as close the PreparedStatement in the code
after use. However, I still get errors with logEnabled set to true saying
that the connection was not released. I tried the same code using a simple
Statement object instead of a PreparedStatement and DID NOT see the errors.
The SQL I'm running in an update, i.e. Insert statement.
 Are there any issues reclaiming connections from a PreparedStatement?
 Thanks,
 Dhiren