Hello,

Im running Tomcat 4.01, 4.03, 4.131, 5.5.4 and 5.5.9 on Solaris 8/9 and also in AIX 4.3 with no problems at all.

The OS takes care of passing the processing to a particular CPU.

Regards,

Luis

Andrew Miehs wrote:

Hi Asha,

Asha Nallana wrote:

We are using Tomcat4.1.18, JDK1.4.2, Apache1.3 and mod_jk2.

And somewhere you mentioned Redhat 7.3. Isn't that VERY old?

can you provide the output of

uname -a
ps auxw
netstat -anp

and probably server.xml

Does this setup work? Did it ever work? or are you trying to get it to work for the first time?

I would seriously suggest though, that you get someone in to help you look at this problem, as it sounds like you may require quite a bit of help to get it up and running - (probably about
3 weeks of using this mailing list)

Regards

Andrew