>From that I infer that "*" alone permits any extension.

Tracy

-----Original Message-----
From: Tracy Spratt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 2:33 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Desperate: trying to get Tomcat working through IIS

Dave, I missed that you were using IIS 5 when I suggested the "Web
Extensions" step.  That is new with win 2003 and IIS 6 I believe.

Since we are figuring this out as we go along, why don't your remove
that jsp extension specification and see if you still work.  I did NOT
add it and I can serve jsp pages through the isapi filter ok.

Tracy