Olena Mitovska wrote:
How Tomcat 5.0.28 running on IIS (OS windows XP)  can be configured to use
different JVM ( JRE versions) for J2EE applications running on the server?
There are a bunch of existing applications that were compiled using 1.4 version, while our new apps use 1.5. We need to be able to set JRE version for every application. There are some version conflicts that prevent us from setting one common JRE for all apps.
This is the production server so we don't have any other Java software like
Eclipse installed there. I know that Eclipse allows to choose JRE for every
deployed application, but we don't have it on production machine.

Sorry, this can't be done. Tomcat and all the apps run within a single JVM. You would have to have multiple Tomcat instances.

Mark