Hi,
  Im trying to use Digest authentication with an AXIS web service hosted on
Tomcat 5.0.28. The problem is in setting up Digest authentication for
Tomcat. I did as was written in HOW-TO setting up a JDBC realm, I tried to
connect the URL configured on the secure realm from IE 6.0. Presto whatever
I tried I always got 401. Once i changed authentication back to basic,
things started working, when I change them back to Digest i start getting
401.
 Is there some place where I could get exact description of setting up
Digest authentication in Tomcat. Please help!!!!
 Regards,
Chandan