From: Stephen Caine [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 7:07 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: How to change the SSL port

All:
Is there any way I can change the default SSL port from 8443 to 443?

> Change the port attribute of the SSL connector in your server.xml
> file.

> And use port number 443.

yup, I tried this.  It doesn't work.  I tried edits to server xml
connector from 8443 to 443 - 443 port unresponsive after tomcat
restart.  Tried 8442 also.  No joy. Only plays with 8443.  There is
another setting somewhere........

Please advise.

Stephen Caine
CommonGround Softworks, Inc.