Hello, I have face recently found a tomcat issue that is driving me nuts.

I have a Java application that opens a URL connection against tomcat. The
parameteres are URLEncoded to be UTF-8 compatible. One of the values of the
params is xml (which is the one that makes the thing fail).

If I use tomcat 4.1.30 or lower version (up to .24 works fine, which are the
one I tested) the code runs fine, but when I change to Tomcat 4.1.31 I find
the code throws a socketException when trying to parse the http headers.

I have reading the changes introduced in tomcat 4.1.31 and some are relative
to encoding which makes me think this could be the cause of the problem.

Does any one have faced this problem also?

Thanks for your help,

Luis Navalpotro