Ah, it worked like a charm! Thanks a bunch, Peter! :)

/Jimi

Quoting Peter Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Jimi,

try /manager/html

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi all,

I have been using Tomcat for some time now, but I still feel like a newbie in
most regards. At least when it comes to configuring it.
Tomcat has been working great, together with Apache 2, for several months now.
But now, I find myself wanting to use the manager webapp for the first time.
But it doesn't work. When I try to go to /manager all I get from Tomcat is the
directory listing of the manager-folder. I know this request is handled
by Tomcat, because I have the required JKMount's in the Apache httpd.conf file,
and at the bottom of the directory listing it says "Apache Tomcat/5.5.9".
[SNIP]