I am accepting JPEG uploads on a website I developed
in JSP and  Java Beans.  It all runs on Tomcat.

I once knew of a Java Bean that would accept a JPEG
and scale and resize the image and save it.  I need my
web-app to resize the images as it accpets them.

That was years ago.  I can't find it any longer.  Does
anyone know how or where I should start?  If writing
my own bean would be easy using some part of the
Enterprise Java SDK, please point me in the right
direction and I'll do the work.

I am using the lates version of the JDK.

Thanks,

Justin