Hi All,
I have the configuration like below----
User--->Apache ( mod_ssl)--->Apache (mod_ssl)--->Weblogic Server
I want to redirect the request sent to one apache to other apache which
in turn sends the request to the Weblogic server.
So please help me out on how can I redirect the user request from one
apache to other apache.
Any pointers shall be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards ,
Rohit
BEA Weblogic Support
BEAWorld 2005: coming to a city near you.  Everything you need for SOA and
enterprise infrastructure success.

Register now at http://www.bea.com/4beaworld

Santa Clara 27-29 Sep| London 11-12 Oct| Paris13-14 Oct| Prague18-19 Oct |Tokyo
25-26 Oct| Beijing 7-8 Dec