Return binary content from a servlet using the ServletOutputStream and you should have no problem.
This is the way we vend MMS data. (In fact all of our binary data.)

HTH,

Jon

Alpay Ozturk wrote:
Thanks Kerem ,

But I need to set the content-type of a servlet response as
"application/vnd.wap.mms-message" without adding a charset header. Since
some handsets do not accept the MMS response messages although the
messsage is well-encoded. Anyway, thanks for your response.

Regards,

Alpay