Hi everyone,
could anyone help me understand what I am doing wrong...

I want to put a session tracking into my jsp page. I use response.encodeURL
method to rewrite all url in my page :

The problem is that I can not get the parameter in myJSP.jsp after clicking on
this url.

When I move a mouse over that link in a browser, the link that appears in
status bar is without specified myJSP.jsp and parameters ending :
http://servername/appName

If I do not rewrite url everything works fine.

I'd appreciate very much for advices.
Thanks.

Yahoo! for Good