One-liner: How do you turn session cookies off, server side?

Hi!

Nowadays it's illegal to use cookies on web sites in sweden, without
informing the visitor that it's done and why, what cookie is etc. Since
I don't have any use of a session nor am interested in adding a page
saying "we use cookies for no reason" to the site in question, I'm
(after googling) wondering:

How do you turn session cookies off, server side?

In Tomcat 3.3, this could be done as seen on
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.3-doc/serverxml.html#SessionId
but I've failed to find out where this option has moved.

Thanks in advance,

        Fredrik Wendt