From: Prema Kumar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 29 September 2005 10:08 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Jsps

Hi,

I have an Application which is J2EE Architecture and working with Resin
2.1.6

Now we are trying to bring up my application using Tomcat.

What necessary modifications needs to be done in Tomcat web.xml file and
server.xml

Prem

********

The information in this mail is confidential and is intended solely for
the
addressee. Access to this mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Any
copying
or further distribution beyond the original recipient is not intended
and
may be unlawful. The opinion expressed in this mail is that of the
sender
and does not necessarily reflect that of Titan.