When starting a new thread (ie sending a message to the list about a new topic) please do not reply to an existing message and change the subject line. To many of the list archiving services and mail clients used by list subscribers this makes your new message appear as part of the old thread. This makes it harder for other users to find relevant information when searching the lists.

This is known as thread hijacking and is behaviour that is frowned upon on this list. Frequent offenders will be removed from the list. It should also be noted that many list subscribers automatically ignore any messages that hijack another thread.

The correct procedure is to create a new message with a new subject. This will start a new thread.

Mark
tomcat-user-owner

Amadeo Alonso wrote:
Hi all,
        ¿Can anyone explain it ...., please?

I use Tomcat 5.5 as server pages html with an 'Applet' that uses a 'doc.jar' I have placed two <connector> tags in 'server.xml' file to use ports :80 y :8080 in the same way I Have fixed bugs from mi 'doc.jar' (v1) to a new version with the same name 'doc.jar' (v2)

and now, (using IExplorer):

OK: _http://expresiongrafica.caminos.upm.es:8080/PAU/PAU-Septiembre2005-C2.html
return de rigth 'doc.jar' (v2)

BUT: _http://expresiongrafica.caminos.upm.es:80/PAU/PAU-Septiembre2005-C2.html o _http://expresiongrafica.caminos.upm.es/PAU/PAU-Septiembre2005-C2.html return me the OLD VERSION of 'doc.jar' (v1) with the old bugs, as I deduct from the 'Java Console'

OK also _http://localhost         /PAU/AppletDoc.html   (or 127.0.0.1)
             _http://localhost:80    /PAU/AppletDoc.html
             _http://localhost:8080/PAU/AppletDoc.html
             _http://localhost:8080/PAU/AppletDoc.html

BUT      _http://138.100.67.143:8080/PAU/AppletDoc.html     OK
_http://138.100.67.143 /PAU/AppletDoc.html (o :80) BAD, v1

How can I destroy the old version? where is it? What is it happening?

regards
amadeo.