Hi,

I have tomcat 3.2.1 running on win 2k with jdk 1.3

Everything was running perfectly until a while ago. Suddenly when I see,
tomcat is shutdown and all the windows are closed. I tried to restart.
Tomcat starts opening in the new window. I think it loads the loadon startup
servlet and then when it comes to  PoolTcpConnector, the window is closed
and tomcat is shut down. I'm not sure, if the problem is at PoolTcpConnector
or not. I can't see that. It just closes down.

I can't see any tomcat.log files.

Can someone please answer this asap. I'm kinda in a big fix.

thanks a bunch,
Lakshmi