Title: Problems with caching?

Does anyone know if there is a problem with regular HTML files being somehow cached by Tomcat 3.2.1 on Solaris 2.8?   I have replaced

some HTML header pages, but I still see the old ones.  I have searched and can not find those files anywhere.  If I go
directly to an shtml file that includes the HTML header files, it shows the new header, but the JSP pages always show
the old headers.  I tried renaming the header to another name and then the JSP page showed the new header.

I have deleted all of the pages from the work directory.

Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance.

Melissa