I am fed up to the back teeth with Tomcat under Apache.  I'm trying to run
a 24/7 web page servinbg around 20,000 .jsp pages a day and I'v ehad
to reset the damn server 3 times today already.

It keeps falling over
****with absolutly no error  *** log messages at all.  I am at my wits end,
not
to mention my poor users who have had to put up with this service for the
past month.  I am totaly lost now as to where to look for solutions

So can someone please recomend a good webserver that will run .jsp and
servlets pages and integrates well with a SQL server ?  I used to
run Java Webserver 2.0 would going back to that help ?

Andy C
Editor R2 Project
http://www.r2-dvd.org
(lets hopr you don't see a 500 internal error message.)