Hi All,

 I have Apache and Tomcat running on my Sun Solaris2.7 (SPARC) and am now
trying to configure apache to forward jsp requests to tomcat. Now when
apache tries to reload tomcat-apache.conf, it gives error loading
mod_jserv.so

I am unable to build the source for jserv coz my C compiler can not make
excutables. Hence i am restricted to binaries.

1. Can anyone suggest me a url to mod_jserv.so / mod_jk.so for SPARC 2.7 ? I
was able to get hold of binaries for apache and tomcat but can not find any
binaries for jserv.

2. Is there any other work-around for apache-tomcat integration?

thanks in advance,

- Pralabh Dayal
Software Consultant
Genuity Inc.