I have never heard/seen of the TomcatConf.xml file, so you are one up on me
there.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Brainard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 4:26 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Servlet reloading problems

Thanks for the reply. Is this the same as adding the following lines to
TomcatConf.xml?

  <!-- Dev Network console context -->
        <Context path="" docBase="c:\dev\propel\devnetwork\"
crossContext="true" debug="0" reloadable="true">
        </Context>

Or, do I have to set up another context in server.xml? (the above works fine
for everthing except reloading servlets without restarting tomcat. It
doesn't make sense to have to duplicate the context definition.)

Thanks,
Steve