From: Warren Crossing [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2001 11:11 PM
To: 'Jan Labanowski'
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: AutoRefreshing of apps

yeah, well it feels like 6 years..

=)

thanks..

...( checking more code ) ...

whats the deal with reloadable anyway?? all the docs says its just a flag on
the context.. the code for StandardClassLoader looks reasonable.. can anyone
actually say.. "hey i've got StandardClassLoader log writes saying things
like 'myservlet was modified' "

thanx again for making me feel completely senile.