On Mon, 23 Apr 2001, Shravan Shashikant wrote:

| I had a doubt over here.How do you handle multiple users accessing the
| same servlet of yours.I mean,at the same time if 2/more users access
| your servlet and consider for a moment that,what one person requires
| to be done from the servlet is different from what the other person
| wants.basically if the parameters are different,i dont see how you can
| handle multiple users accessing the servlet and being provided the
| results they asked for.

Basically different threads, differnt stacks.. Each thread is executing
the function with it's own little "memory-space", and thus each users have
their own rendering of the servlet. But if you use class fields
(variables) you'll get that "problem" (or feature, depends on what you
want)..

--
Mvh,
Endre