From: Yoav
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 3:29 PM
Subject: Re: Mission Impossible: Tomcat + Apache ???

That's what I'm talking about !!

That's the problem I couldn't solve!!
In all other JSP/servlets engines (JavaWebServer, Apache_Jserv+GnuJsp) - All the HTML & JSP files are mixed in the SAME directory structure.

How can I implement this under Apache-tomcat ?
All available configurations hold all the JSP files in some webapps\ROOT directory...

C'mon! there's gotta be a way.
I find it hard to believe that everyone works like that.

Yoav.