Title: RE: unsubscribe problems - 2 comments

First, it's very simple if you follow the instructions in the welcome email.  I just did it for numerous lists the morning, both unsubscribing an alternate alias and re-subscribing a new.  Unfortunately, lots of people don't keep the welcome email, and the info isn't on the site as far as I can tell (or at least it's not clearly marked).

Surely, someone managing the website could add the following to the top of the lists page, put it in red, draw a box around it, and title it "Subscribe/Unsubscribe":