I am setting up a test app, using the Ant tool. The files go into the
proper directory I have setup (/webapps/myapps). I was trying to access
a servlet from the test myapp if I click on myapp's index page I can go
to the hello.jsp no problem using both
http://localhost/myapp/hello.jsp, and
http://localhost:8080/myapp/hello.jsp, but if I try to access the
servlet hello I have to use http://localhost:8080/myapp/hello, I can't
use http://localhost/myapp/hello .I have been able to use the
example/servlet directory by typing that in as in
http://localhost/example/servlet. I know this is set up by the
apache-tomcat.conf file which is created everytime I start up the
tomcat server. When I look at the conf file everything seems proper the
myapps section is as follows:

Alias /myapp "C:/ApacheGroup/jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1/webapps/myapp"
<Directory "C:/ApacheGroup/jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1/webapps/myapp">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
</Directory>
ApJServMount /myapp/servlet /myapp
<Location "/myapp/WEB-INF/">
    AllowOverride None
    deny from all
</Location>
<Directory
"C:/ApacheGroup/jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1/webapps/myapp/WEB-INF/">
    AllowOverride None
    deny from all
</Directory>
<Location "/myapp/META-INF/">
    AllowOverride None
    deny from all
</Location>
<Directory
"C:/ApacheGroup/jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1/webapps/myapp/META-INF/">
    AllowOverride None
    deny from all
</Directory>

Thanks for any help on this.