Hi everybody,
i am needing some helping hand from you again. Last Month, i installed and
tried Jmeter (latest version) into NT 4.0 environment and fortunately, it
didnt happen any kind of problem. The swing interface have runned fine...
However, I had to install Jmeter in another machine (windows 98 and windows
me), but the Jmeter dosnt start and the DOS window show me only an "OK"
message!! What should i do?
My complete environment is: Jre 1.2.2, swing 1.1.1 and Jmeter 1.5

Regards,
José Euclides Júnior
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://euclides.8m.com

 "If the misery of our poor be caused not by the laws of nature but by our
institutions, great is our sin."  Charles Darwin