Hi,

As far as I know there is a problem with tomcat version 3.2.1 and ajp13
if you are doing uploads. The bug report can be found in bugzilla.

It is probably fixed in tomcat 3.2.2: the readme in 3.2.2 final states:
Connectors
  -  For ajp13 protocol, add support for multipart form encoding
     and file uploads now work.

I switched back to ajp12 until tomcat 3.2.2 is final.

so long!
        simon