If you have any question about 3.3, this mailing list is the right place
, of course...

But,  what it's your question ?

Teoretically the only needed modication to add your contexts to tomcat
3.3 is to create a clone of $TOMCAT_HOME/conf/app-examplaes.xml ,
changing , of course the references to tyhe examples context by yours...
thats all, syntax for contexts is almost the same..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega