From: Richard Draucker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2001 12:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: web.xml layout

Does anyone know if it makes any difference whether I group
servlet contexts with servlet mappings or keep all contexts
together and below them keep all mappings together.

Assuming the xml file is being processed by SAX, the
callback handling would make this irrelevant I would think.

Thoughts?....

Thanks,
Richard