Hi everyone,

I'm trying to test tomcat from the web. I have it running on a server
called vader.ics.uci.edu, on port 19000. I want to access the file,
source.jsp, which is located in the directory,
webapps/examples/jsp/

But when I point my browser to
http://vader.ics.uci.edu:19000/webapps/examples/jsp/source.jsp

I notice, in the window where startup.sh is running the following error:

5-19 09:23:30 - ContextManager: Error reading request, ignored - java.lang
.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnectio
n(HttpConnectionHandler.java, Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(SimpleTcpEndpoint.j
ava, Compiled Code)

Any suggestions on how to beat this?

Vasanth