As with most other search engines, simply putting
the keywords "Apache Tomcat Linux" yield link upon
link of references in news group archives. You really
need to craft specific queries to the engine you're
using. Or use a meta search engine. This is a good
site though:

http://www.ccl.net/cca/software/UNIX/apache/index.shtml