From: Peck, Jason [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: May 24, 2001 1:11 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Two webapps sharing same classpath in Tomcat 4.0-b3

I have two different webapps deployed to Tomcat 4.00-b3.  I have a jar file
with the same name in the the WEB-INF/lib directory for each however each
contains a different version of the code.  I am finding that Tomcat will
only use the last one loaded.  Is this a feature or a bug?  Is each webapp
running in a different VM?  How can I ensure that the classpaths for each
webapp are independent of each other without running two different instances
of Tomcat?

Jason Peck
Senior Software Engineer

McKessonHBOC - Medical Management Group