From: Todd Sussman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 29 May 2001 3:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Still Have SSL problems

I altered the server.xml file as explained in the ssl + tomcat document.
The problem I have is that I do not understand how to import the cert. I
have from Verisign.  This was created with a request gernerated by IIS
5.0.  I keep getting an error that it can not find the .keystore file.
Do I need to d/l and install openssl to generate a second key for
tomcat?
I am just learning tomcat and if you need further information to help
me, I will gladly post more.

Thank You in Advance

Todd