-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Sussman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thursday, May 31, 2001 2:18 PM
Subject: RE: Tomcat/IIS Installation Problem

   I am sorry if this question was answered, but our mail server was
down for 2 days.

We have tomcat 3.2.1 running on Win2k (IIS 5.0).

When we run using http, all is fine.  When adding SSL via a Verisign
Cert., we get a message asking whether we want to d/l secure and
unsecure information.  I then installed JSSE 1.0.2 and modified our
server.xml to allow https requests.  I used keytool to import the cert.
using tomcat as the alias.  I get a message no self-signed cert.
available.  This is from verisign and is not self created.  How do I get
tomcat to use this cert. to serve JSP's under SSL.

Thank You Again,

Todd

Can i install iis server on windows 98.i am asking this because it is meant
for nt platform

Shivakanth