Hi,

It is possible to have a per-context authentication database, especially one that does
not have to be configured
using server.xml ?

This is the sort of scenario I am looking at:  A WAR file is added to the webapps
directory, and on restarting
Tocmat will be deployed.  It contains all of the information necessary for it to
function, including its own
password database (and maybe even the database drivers).  There is no need to modify
the server.xml in any
way.

The very important catch here is that I want to use Tomcat's support for form logon -
that is, the form-logon-
page and logon-error-page in the web.xml, and all that jazz.  I do not intend writing
my own logic to handle the
authentication!

Can this be done?

If it can't, would it be possible to do it by making a new RequestInterceptor?

Twylite