Jon,

i'm not too sure about Apache, i don't use that one for JSP. I'm running JRun for my
JSP. I do use Apache for PHP though. It took me a long time setting up a mySQL
connection using JSP before someone told me that there is no need for any CLASSPATH
inclusions in the bat file. CLASSPATH was not required. Only thing needed to be done
was placing the "mysql.jar" file in the /servers/lib folder of my JRun. And voila...it
worked. Apache has a /lib folder too, trying placing the jar file thier and see if it
works...

SupremeBeing

Are you a Hoboe?  Hobnob at http://www.hoboe.com
Click here -> http://www.hoboe.com Global Mail Access