You might need to specify the content type to convince Netscape that the
content is HTML (while IE just looks for an <html> tag).

Try,

        HttpServletResponse resp;
        resp.setContentType("text/html");

before streaming the XSL results.

You can also try adding,

        <xsl:output method="html"
         media-type="text/html">

to the top of your XSL stylesheets.  (See the XSLT spec, at
http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt.html, for more info.)

                                                            -- Bill K.