hi all , i want to ask something about jsp pages

sample jsp code  =
<%@ page import = "java.util.*" %>
<%@ page import = "MyBean" %>
<%@ page contentType="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-9" %>

<jsp:useBean id="my_bean" class="MyBean" scope="page"/>

<head>

        <%
                        ArrayList al = new ArrayList();

                        mybean.showData(al); // we are going to fill
ArrayList
                        Iterator it = al.iterator();
                        while( it.hasNext() ) {
        %>
                        <%=(String)it.next()%>
        <%
                } //while

                al = null ; // should i  do this ?  or is it going to be
garbage collected by itself
                it = null  ; // shoul i do this   ?     or is it going to be
garbage collected by itself

        %>
</head>

my_bean  object will be garbage collected  because it' scope is page but
what about  ArrayList and Iterator  objects  ?

thanks

Regards

Altug B. Altıntas